Photo via: ravelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- old sweaters and dollar store bangles
- Use an old glue gun and feed crayons through it to make art. Gotta try this They sell small glue guns at dollar stores
- These are dollar store pumpkins!! Unbelievable! Distressed and aged with paint, the old orange styrofoam pumpkins are transformed into rustic distressed farmhouse style pumpkins! Brilliant!
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- This inspirational post is for all those who love teacups. It is always good to know some clever ideas, how to upcycle your old items, which are no longer
- Use a dollar store mesh expandable laundry bag for sand toys so you can shake out the sand instead of bringing it home
- If I know my sweet readers at all, I know you love dollar store crafts as much as I do. Last year I rounded up over 60 Dollar Store Craft Projects, and you asked for more. Well, you got it, thanks…
- Dollar store! glue glass onto candle stick and bam! fill with freaky freaky things! Love it!
- Run to the nearest dollar store and add a glow stick to the bottom of a clear bowl. Pour ice on it and now you have a fun way to chill alcohol…
- Nice way to re-do dollar store vases. Love it!
- Dollar store lantern, spray paint it add country candle some berries and a plaid bow , Voila !
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – want to do it with quotes