Photo via: worldmarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hometalk :: Olive Oil Bottle Turned Dish Soap Dispenser!
- Youll love our affordable Bed and Bath products at World Market. Plus, FREE Shipping Available at World Market. Available online or at 270+ stores.
- Now, you too can have the same Amber BPA-Free Plastic Bottles and High Quality Black Pump Tops the team at Southern Zoomer uses to bottle their Premium Sweet Almond Oil. Our customers love them! What More
- How To Remove Labels From Bottles…Fill your sink with very hot water. Then fill each bottle with hot water also and place into the sink. Next, add this to sink water…1/2 cup baking powder, 1 Tbsp dish soap, 2 cups white vinegar. Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a few seconds, let bottle soak for a few minutes and then the labels comes right off
- Cut the bottoms off wine bottles to use for candle covers. Outdoors, they will keep the wind from blowing them out.
- Globes, maps and flavors from around the world highlight a well-traveled life in this HUGGIES® shower theme.
- A dish wand full of Dawn soap and vinegar is an easy way to clean your shower. Store on a suction cup hook for convenience
- Mason jar lamps. Fairy lights, Great buy, Battery operated led lights with the smallest battery pack on the market for beautiful Mason jars This listing is for 12 Mason jar lanterns pint or quart size More
- Candy Canes. The quintessential Christmas treat. They just make me happy. And not just because they taste delicious. Candy Canes have a pretty amazing Story to tell, too. Wrap up a box of Candy Canes and deliver them to the people in your Happy Home’s world with this FREE Printable tag attached…Click HERE for your …
- Great hack for how to turn Febreeze car vent clip into an essential oil car diffuser
- Oil, coffee, wine, and grass are no match for these solutions.
- These Dollar Store plates decorated with a Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pen are the perfect choice! Just add your design (If you are like me, and can not even draw a stick person, just buy a stencil), and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, and the design becomes permanent and food safe! I plan on making several of my Christmas candies and cookies and spreading cheer through the neighborhood.