Photo via: threebirdnest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diy calendar, Dollar store frame, paint swatches, dry erase marker
- Make your own chip and dip set….(or veggies and dip) Love this idea! Have to check the dollar stores and local goodwill for plates and matching bowls
- Make your own chip and dip set….(or veggies and dip) Love this idea!
- Chip Bar. How fun and simple! Not really into the candy bar bc I dont have a sweet tooth but I do like my chips 🙂
- One Stop Message Center- (built in. Wall paper from Target, then hang stuff I can write on, calendar, etc.- JM)
- plum and pear: DIY Picture Frame Calendar
- DIY ADVENT CALENDAR
- 15+ Advent Calendar ideas for Christmas -love these!
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- I would choose as different paint color but cool idea that could be used for many things.
- 17 Surprising Ways To Make Your Stuff Look More Expensive Using A Spray Paint
- 24 DIY home projects. @Imran A A A Syed cool right? ! U can use the dollar store rugs for this n paint them white