Photo via: howtomakeaburlapwreath.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Only a couple of more weeks of school and it’s officially summer! I love dressing up my front door for the season, so I’m thinking of creating a new Summer Wreath. I’ve been searching the web high and low for some awesome ideas…. So today I thought I’d share with you my Top 15 Fabulous …
- Wreath – Wreaths – Hydrangea Wreath – Fall Wreath – Summer Front Door Wreaths – Etsy Handmade by HomeHearthGarden www.homehearthgarden.etsy.com wreaths
- This lovely wreath will make a wonderful addition to your home decor or a thoughtful gift for a special person or occasion Beautiful wreath with 3 cream hydrangea blossoms surrounded by hydrangea leaves and additional greenery , accented with double burlap bow. Made on 18 grapevine wreath base, finished product measures approximately 19-20 in diameter. Add monogram of your choice for a personal touch.Please make sure you specify your letter in the note when placing order 🙂 All our wreaths…
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- Share Tweet Pin Mail With summer comes the opportunity for many of us in the USA to show off our stars and stripes. I …
- “This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.” I love this idea!
- September 22nd is officially the first day of Fall!!! YAY! Fall is by far my favorite season! I really love everything about it. Especially the weather and the food! Apple Cider, Pumpkin everything, steamy soups, oh my! The temps have dropped and we are loving the gorgeous Fall weather in New York! I thought it’d be fun to round up some really cute Fall decor ideas! Here are some of my faves! My Fall Mantel Display from 2012 Fall season Fall Monogram Wreath from Two Twenty One Fall Front Porch makeover from DecorChick My $5 Burlap Fall Wreath Pinecone Fall Wreath from V & Co. Fall Wreath update from Homey Home Design Pottery Barn inspired Fall decor from Live Laugh Rowe Amazing Fall front porch from Liz Marie Blog 5 minute Fall Garland from Making Home Base Free Fall Printables from Two Twenty One Has Fall arrived where you live? Check out these DIY Fall Wreath Ideas too!
- Looking for new decor ideas? Try this neat idea with a dollar store doily and Painters Touch Spray Paint colour of your choice! Make sure to use light, even strokes for best resuts!
- Monogrammed Floral Door Decor | 35 + DIY Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls | Easy Summer Crafts for Teens to Make
- Letting your Christmas party guests remember your unique party may ask you to try something new. With different interesting decorations and your wonderful imagination, it can create a both merry and bright season atmosphere of Christmas. Here is an amazing collection of DIY Christmas decorations. They are cheap and easy to be done even within […]
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper