Photo via: blupla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Lighting Ideas for Teen and Kids Rooms -Ping Pong Ball Lights – Fun DIY Lights like Lamps, Pendants, Chandeliers and Hanging Fixtures for the Bedroom plus cool ideas With String Lights. Perfect for Girls and Boys Rooms, Teenagers and Dorm Room Decor
- Transform these cute figurines into handy note organizers for your desk. | 18 DIY Dollar-Store Projects Thatll Transform Your Dorm For Cheap
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- The fastest way to personalize your dorm room or bedroom is to add an awesome photo collage. Here are 15 DIY photo collage ideas you need to try now.
- Youve caught your own mermaid in a jar! These lanterns make the perfect nightlight for a little girls room, or to add as the centerpiece for any mermaid/nautical themed event. This listing includes: -1 mermaid lantern wrapped in a blue finish, fishermans netting and finished off with nautical rope around the neck of the jar, and 1 star fish. Please note that the starfish will come detached from the jar to prevent the fragile starfish from breaking during shipment. – Starfish are picked at ra…
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- DIY Rustic Letters With Flowers: A wood sign with flowers that says DESIGN! It is perfect for a teen girls bedroom decor!
- 18 DIY Dollar-Store Projects Thatll Transform Your Dorm For Cheap
- Interchangeable Home Letters | Over 55 different inserts to pick from! Great for super Saturdday, girls night out, or craft groups! So fun! Have a new insert for each month!
- 18 Dollar Store Items That Will Change the Way You Decorate Home Decor, DIY Home Decor diy decor homedecdor
- DIY and Crafts. 18 Dollar Store DIYs That Will Change the Way You Decorate
- Adding cozy comfort to your little girl’s bedroom has never been easier—thanks to this DIY Rag Rug! Grab a no-skid rug mat, a latch hook tool, and your choice of patterned fabric from Jo-Ann to get started on this no-sew craft project.