Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mad Science decorations. Rubber mice from dollar store siliconed to jar lid by tail. Decorate water with your choice of food coloring.
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Mix elmers glue with a couple of drops of food coloring and paint it on anything glass for seaglass effect
- Easy shaker – parmesean lid fit as on jars. Put flour or powdered sugar in it.. no mess..
- Dollar store frames are perfect for making window art with glue and food coloring.
- Dollar-store frames are perfect for making window art with glue and food coloring.
- Window Art with Dollar store Frames. Dollar store frames are ideal for making window art with glue and food coloring. This is a project that your kids can help and enjoy making. It is super pretty when the light shining through.
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- How To Remove Labels From Bottles…Fill your sink with very hot water. Then fill each bottle with hot water also and place into the sink. Next, add this to sink water…1/2 cup baking powder, 1 Tbsp dish soap, 2 cups white vinegar. Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a few seconds, let bottle soak for a few minutes and then the labels comes right off
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- As I was making the final food list for our Christmas party, I decided that I didn’t have a decent way to serve the chips and guacamole. I do have this lovely bowl that I made in a pottery class several years ago, but it’s on the small side. Good for veggies and dip, but …