Photo via: wedding10.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- DIY Dollar Tree candlesticks. 2 glued together for medium height, and 3 for the tallest. Place large ornaments on top, or paint Styrofoam spheres. Voila! Inexpensive Winter Wonderland wedding decor! Short centerpieces More
- Could put a nice sticky tile or something on top to make it look better
- DIY Thrifted Dishes Bird Feeder and Bird Bath from Morena’s Corner. I’ve gotten a message asking for more outdoor DIYs, and these are just a variation on the “glue and stick” cake stands. Top Photo: Tea Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial from Morena’s Corner at Dollar Store Crafts here. Bottom Photo: Tea Pot Bird Bath Tutorial from Morena’s Corner here.
- Sugar Bee Crafts: DIY Foam Frames of Awesomeness…She uses a Hot Knife to cut through the foam board! Perfect for photo booth props:?
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. // great idea!!
- Awesome Idea!!!! Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back.
- Take dollar stire frames put a lined piece of paper behind it add a dry erase marker and tada you have a fun dry erase board
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. So Smart and so cute!- Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- Put stick-on decals on a picture frame and remove the back of the frame.
- Dollar store decor and organization in our nursery…. shelf liner under the changing pad on top of the dresser!!!
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding