Photo via: thatswhatchesaid.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Dollar Store Picture Frame and Message Board – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Picture frame for Dollar Store Crafts | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/ More
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- Large picture frame covered with reindeer moss. Elegant.
- Put stick-on decals on a picture frame and remove the back of the frame.
- Thrift store picture frame painted with Provençe chalk paint and scrapbook paper under the glass
- Make a Pencil Picture Frame via Dollar Store Crafts
- Dry-Erase Paint Swatch Calender!!! Dont throw away those paint swatches! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Put them in a picture frame and under the glass they become a reusable dry erase calender!!!
- Picture Frame Christmas Wreath | best stuff
- DIY Magnetic Dry Erase Board – just a picture frame and scrap booking paper!
- Who knew cookie cutters could be so versatile? I’m excited for today’s post….the kids are too and have all ready started gathering their broken crayons! 1. Frame those sentimental cookie cutters. This picture makes me happy and reminds me of my grandmother. Sure wish I had her old cookie cutters that are just like …
- This is an awesome way to highlight sentimental items using 4 picture frames found at the dollar store