Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small jars and simple flowers, like babys breath in wooden tray.
- Preserving and drying flowers is a craft that had been honed over the ages. Hang drying and air drying are traditional methods of this craft. However, technology has led to the use of microwaves, ovens and chemicals in this time honored craft.
- DIY Rustic Letters With Flowers: A wood sign with flowers that says DESIGN! It is perfect for a teen girls bedroom decor!
- Mason Jar and Flowers String Art by MandasPandemonium on Etsy
- Flower balls- Lamps or candlesticks from the thrift shop, styrofoam balls, flowers from the Dollar Store
- I like this for an outdoor party, you could even submerge some cut flowers instead of plants, party decor, table decor.
- Rainbow Paper Dahlia flowers || Cheap, easy DIY decor for any little girls room!
- There are a lot of things I LOVE about this undertaking! Youll need to be certain that the flowers open at the most suitable time, thus a lot of planning has to be done to perfect the timing. Your garden is frequently as unique as you, the gardener, and ought to suit what it is…
- Transform Dollar Store Flowers.
- These tissue paper flowers are gorgeous! Let the kids help make a bunch of these to help bring Spring inside!
- This inexpensive DIY will look amazing in your garden! I love to make Easy Dish Flowers!!! (Pinned in partnership with Hometalk)
- As I wrote on Friday, I was planning to do a tutorial on quilling fringed flowers. For some background about quilling and some tips and tri…