Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Make Your Own Heating Pad (Scented with Essential Oils) Here is a super simple DIY perfect for this time of year.These heating pads would make an excellent homemade holiday gift! You can totally make these on the cheap and you do NOT need a sewing machine. DIY holiday
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- These Christmas decorations are mostly under $5 and many of the items needed can be found at Dollar Tree, Walmart, or Thrift Stores. A majority of these Christmas decorations only take 5-10 minutes to make so they are very quick and easy to make. What you will need to make these Christmas decorations: Hot glue gun and … … Continue reading →
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Decorate your walls with whimsical holiday icons in just a few simple steps! First, paint your canvas with the color of your choice. Once dry, adhere the laser cut plaques with Weldbond®. Make multiple styles and sizes to add holiday cheer to your home. Everything you need for this project can be found at your local Michaels.
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- DIY OF THE WEEK : Side table from a wire basket – a 20 minute DIY Basket: Target (there are some of this Right now on the Sales Spot for $3) Ross has some cheap options as well. Spray Paint: Recommend Rust oleum or Valspar. Table Top: Just take the top of an old Stool or old table, I find some great options at the Thrift Store.
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…