Photo via: thefrugalhomemaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY – Popsicle Stick Bracelets Kid Craft Tutorial – Makes a great Mothers Day Gift!
- Check out this beautiful popsicle stick hexagon shelf DIY. Click on image to see more DIY crafts for your home.
- Great ideas for ribbon storage using glass jars and wide Popsicle sticks!
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- DIY Coffee-Filter Snowflakes: Make a beautiful cascade of snow in just a few simple steps
- Cricut Christmas Vinyl Projects | Snowflakes are Kisses from Heaven Charger Plate
- A little inexpensive white tulle and some Dollar Tree glittery snowflakes and… Voila! Winter wreath!
- Popsicle-Stick Snowflakes
- Dollar store! glue glass onto candle stick and bam! fill with freaky freaky things! Love it!
- Dollar store eyeballs in a vase with a glow stick
- Run to the nearest dollar store and add a glow stick to the bottom of a clear bowl. Pour ice on it and now you have a fun way to chill alcohol…
- Dollar store candle stick, Styrofoam ball, glue whatever flowers you one onto it.