Photo via: thefrugalhomemaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Cricut Christmas Vinyl Projects | Snowflakes are Kisses from Heaven Charger Plate
- DIY Coffee-Filter Snowflakes: Make a beautiful cascade of snow in just a few simple steps
- Dollar store eyeballs in a vase with a glow stick
- Run to the nearest dollar store and add a glow stick to the bottom of a clear bowl. Pour ice on it and now you have a fun way to chill alcohol…
- This is very cute to hang around your room or even the back of your door. Just buy fake flowers from the dollar store as well with letter that spell anything and stick the flowers onto it. by guadalupe
- Use a dollarstore cutting board to paint a wood sign -Hazel and ruby peel and stick letters sold at Michaels for those that dont have a silhouette or cricut but love those projects mini fix?!
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- Have a fantastic break from school with these 75+ Summer Activities for Kids or families! Plus popsicles!
- After my first job at the bakery, I started working in a restaurant. I was a dish washer. I also sold popsicles in a kiosk.
- Adorable DYI Easter Serving Stand, easy to make and super cute! You can pick up candle sticks, plates, bowls, AND candy at Dollar Tree!