Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Tree bin with a lip or ledge 1/4″ Aluminum Trim Channel (comes in 4 ft lengths), cut to size 6 1/2 inch screws Power Drill (with a drill bit slightly wider than screw, and a bit about 1/3 the circumference)
- Power Strip Organization – 150 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas and Projects for the Entire Home
- How to drill a hole in a jar and put lights in it.–Good to know for those wine bottles and mason jars
- No hammering, drilling or anything crazy required! | Pinterest: @lavishkrish
- Fabulous Rainbow Birthday Party :: Sweet Customers | The TomKat Studio
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- Someone give me a reason to throw a party so I have these centerpieces.
- Step-by-step tutorial w/ tips & tricks show how to make your own chalkboard poster on a Mac using Preview: no Photoshop required! Its quick, easy, & FREE!
- Good cheap idea