Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Tree bin with a lip or ledge 1/4″ Aluminum Trim Channel (comes in 4 ft lengths), cut to size 6 1/2 inch screws Power Drill (with a drill bit slightly wider than screw, and a bit about 1/3 the circumference)
- Power Strip Organization – 150 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas and Projects for the Entire Home
- How to drill a hole in a jar and put lights in it.–Good to know for those wine bottles and mason jars
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- Christmas tree
- Cool craft for kids- i kind of want to do this myself!
- Make an adorable vanity area using a decorative shelf! Love this idea from @sweetjellyparties
- Get winter-ready with a trio of easy, adorable clothespin crafts.
- Picture Frame Christmas Wreath | best stuff
- Dollar store DIY candle holders- Im SO doing this, this weekend!
- Make a DIY Modern Concrete Fire Pit from Concrete mix + Gel fireplace fuel canisters + 44cm bowl + 38cm bowl
- How to host a glow-in-the-dark party – games, activities, and decorating ideas!