Photo via: thepreppyleopard.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- Adding a touch of spring-like charm to your home helps create an atmosphere of warmth and brings life back into the picture. Here are 11 DIY tutorials!
- There are a ton of jewelry storage options for all your favorite pieces, but often the one category that’s hardest to keep track of are stud earrings. The easiest and prettiest way I’ve found to store…
- Great DIY ideas for giving your bulletin board a makeover! Dream Home Office Decor: bulletin board picture idea. Dream Big.
- Keep your fridge clean with fridge mats. Plus its a fun surprise when you open the fridge.
- Dollar Store Crafter: Make More Room In Your Fridge ~ Kitchen Hack
- $2 DIY Fridge Mats From Vinyl Placemats…I love this idea…definitely going to do it as I HATE cleaning the fridge.
- These clever storage inventions will simplify your life! A lot of them are perfect for small spaces, but also for those of you that love to be organized. These are easy storage solutions for everything from the kitchen and bathroom to the car and garage.
- Filing Cabinet Garage Storage | 50 Clever DIY Ways To Organize Your Entire Life
- Amazing DIY Backyard Hacks that will Change Your Life
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- Makeover your kitchen pantry with $50 or less! Inspiring kitchen pantry organization ideas with free printable chalkboard labels.