Photo via: coolcreativity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a print of my original watercolor painting. Its printed on acid free paper with an elegant linen texture. Its subtle linen finish enhances the artistic aspects of the work. I use Epson K3 ink. The image has a white border around it for framing. Its signed by me(the artist) on the back. I will ship it to you with great care in a cello sleeve inside a sturdy mailer.
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- I am definitely doing this soon! Print your picture out on plain paper, Take piece of wood and coat with mod podge, turn picture upside down on wood press and let dry overnight. next day using water and your hands rub paper off of wood (your picture will be on the wood) now cover with more mod podge. @ Home Design Pins
- Wayyyy back around Christmas I took some time off to partake in my latest adventure. Relaxing. As many of you may remember, relaxing consisted of knitting a sweater, perfecting homemade pizzas, reading and … teaching myself to screen print these tea towels. I also spent a little time looking up … Continue reading →
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful gift idea.
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- Tis the season to start thinking about Christmas gift giving! I know it seems early, but it you’re the type who loves to give homemade gifts, then you may have already started! I love giving small gifts to friends, neighbors and school staff. Each year it seems to be harder and harder to come up …
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Dollar tree paper lantern with light! $1.00 One pack of coffee filters 150 count $1.00 One pack of AAA batteries 8 count $1.00 (only need 2) Just scrunch the bottom part of the filter a little smaller and make the bottom flat to crate a fluffy flower look then just glue away! Until u reach the end… Note: If u want the color to show through, space out the placement of the filters on the lantern
- Homemade Candy Machine. This cute candy machine is made from a pot and glass bowl .It would be a perfect and fun gift to your kids on Christmas Day!