Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Project estimate: Sunglasses, on hand or $1 and up Scrapbook paper, on hand or $1 and up Mod Podge, on hand Foam brush, on hand Scissors, on hand Glitter, on hand or $1 and up Dimensional Magic, on hand
- Project estimate: Plastic produce or take out containers, on hand Newspaper, on hand Glue, on hand Paint, on hand
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- 3D Valentine art : 5×7 Frame from the Dollar Store (remove glass), Scrapbook paper on hand or another Dollar Store find, 3 heart picks (package comes w/8), .25 ¢, Supplies: knife, pencil, scissors, glue, on hand Adorable for the wall, end table or as a Valentine gift
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Glue random small items together, spray paint all one color and attach to mirror. Perfect dollar store project, and would look cool in a bright colour for kids using dinosaurs or other small toys.
- Book Paper Christmas Tree – $ Store Book, scallop edge scissors, skewer and scrap cardboard. Follow the pics to build a fab book paper tree! You could glitter it, ink the edges, etc.
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together….dollar store craft. Jewlery holder OR Put dip in bowl and veggies on the plates! by adrian