Photo via: craftyandfrugalcorners.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Pumpkins leftovers – This is a craft for real people and real canners that always have old lids they cant reuse but arent going to part with their much needed bands!
- Canning Jar Lid Alternative ~ Did you know that you can also use a lid from a peanut butter jar on a canning jar? Not only are the plastic lids good for the freezer, but they are easier to use in the refrigerator than the metal rings and lids
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- Set of 3 hand painted and stenciled mason jars *MADE TO ORDER, please note that each one will be different, each jar, bottle shape and effects can not be replicated. This product is one of a kind. Ple More
- 4 Ways To Transform A Mason Jar Lid
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- Mason jar lamps. Fairy lights, Great buy, Battery operated led lights with the smallest battery pack on the market for beautiful Mason jars This listing is for 12 Mason jar lanterns pint or quart size More
- DIY Wreath … Ok, maybe “wreath” is a stretch. It may not be round, but you all know what I mean. The fall front porch adorned with a pumpkin topiary on each side welcomes guests and trick-or-treaters
- Distressed mason jars, pint or Quart sized mason jar. What a fabulous way to decorate for fall. This is for 4 rustic fall mason jars. Great for seasonal decor o
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- Spray painted candlesticks glued to jar bottoms with or without lids for candy bar buffet. I want some of these!!! Thanks Liz! I love these
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …