Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- B A R B I E DOLL GANG HOE Pinterest: @jussthatbitxh Download the app MERCARI & use my code: UZNPKU to sign up, you can get free make up & other items
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Jingle bell candles as a centerpiece for Christmas :: hitting up the dollar store!!!
- Create beautiful Christmas decor on a budget with these DIY Dollar Store Holiday decorations & crafts. |10 DIY Dollar Store Holiday Decorations
- Make a Dollar Store Bell Kissing Ornament. DIY video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiVwEy8MjyQ
- Simple candles wrapped with rustic jingle bells and jute rope create pretty Christmas centerpiece.
- Christmas party dinner table setting with red napkin green garland tied up with twine and a gold bell
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Who says you cant use a Christmas tree year round? C & C Furnishings: primitive fall store display
- Christmas & Holiday Decor: Burlap and a Dollar Tree Ornament
- DIY: Create lovely Bell or cloche jars…dollar store votives or glass containers, flat marbles, glass glue…done! Great tutorial….I think I might try tinted glass as well
- Heres a clever collection of simple & fun recycling crafts to enjoy with your kids. Happy crafting!