Photo via: lovelyetc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive used a kitchen divider meant for baking sheets to hold gift bags and tissue paper. I have three of those kitchen dividers in my house and only one is actually in the kitchen. They are so versatile!
- You gotta keep those unsuspecting guests on their toes. Steal these ideas before they become standard wedding fare.
- Learn how to create a Drought Tolerant Succulent Planter! Great for those areas suffering with drought, but also great to keep your water costs down.
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- recipe on a dollar plate 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in a150 oven and its permanent! Put recipe on, give as gift, they keep the recipe plate! Cute idea!
- The book folding pattern allows the folder to create this unique Love pattern to be in the book. All my book patterns are measure and mark patterns in mm. Its very simple to create. The end result is so impressive to look at as well as looks great in any place of your house. For this pattern you need a hardback book of 20 cm+ tall ,564+ pages. What you get: 1) instruction + free heart pattern (45 folds) to practice ; 2) pattern for 282 folds The pattern will be download instantly after your payment. You are free to sell completed books but not to share or sell any of the patterns. All my patterns are tried and tested.
- Rustic Barn Board 3 Shotgun Shell Coat Rack Hunting | eBay
- A Little Tipsy: Polka Dot Fruit Stand – Ive made these before, but never thought to use as fruit stand – love the square-ish bowl on top DO THIS SAME IDEA BUT MORE MODERN COLOR SCHEME (WHITE OR STAINLESS STEEL?)
- I’ve never baked for a pet before. But then I stopped and thought about how I’m trying to eat healthier,…
- Dollar Store Glass (Ive made these before and they were EASY! She has some combos I didnt think of.)
- There are a ton of jewelry storage options for all your favorite pieces, but often the one category that’s hardest to keep track of are stud earrings. The easiest and prettiest way I’ve found to store…
- This inspirational post is for all those who love teacups. It is always good to know some clever ideas, how to upcycle your old items, which are no longer