Photo via: itallstartedwithpaint.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recycled cans and little bit paint, so colorful and cute! Great idea for a little herb garden! | Outdoor Areas
- In December of 2000, I made a bunch of these little snow people from recycled mittens and wooden balls. They are super easy to make and so much fun to give personality to! You can embellish them however you like, I made an entire family and placed them in a metal sleigh (pictured in theRead More »
- DIY Winter Vases by Design, Dining + Diapers
- Nice way to re-do dollar store vases. Love it!
- DIY Apothecary Vases
- Halloween vases from dollar store
- DIY Glittery Pink Vases
- Home Made Modern: Faux Milk Glass Fabulous idea for all those cheap vases that bouquets come in!
- Nice way to re-do dollar store vases… paint the inside and the outside stays glossy! – sublime-decor.com
- What to do with all those glass flower vases? Gorilla glue, candlestick holders and vases…. easy!
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful gift idea.
- How to make inexpensive, thrifty hurricanes with vases and candlesticks.