Photo via: thekrazycouponlady.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Tree Budget Christmas Decor and Home Decorating Ideas – Annual blog link party features liek hot chocolate bars, DIY wreaths, Christmas Tree ornament decorations, craft ideas, gifts & more www.foxhollowcottage.com
- Nothing beats a cheap DIY craft project! $1 cookie sheet + cost of fabric print of choice. Voila, you have yourself a magnet board! 🙂
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- I am doing this – it sounds like a great project! DIY Fabric Covered Bins..Dollar store bin into cute fabric organizer and no sewing 🙂
- Our popular and multi-use Better Together Daily Pouch introduces 4 NEW beautiful designs and colors! Elegant violet square, perfect pink square, awe-inspiring pink rain, and classic gray leaf styles are now in and ready for you to use their many pockets for so many uses, such as for school, craft organizer, iPad case, travel buddy and more!
- To make beautiful DIY geodes in your own kitchen you need more patience and time than anything else! Here is the basic recipe – great project idea craft – these would be fun gifts
- My daughter made lip balm holder with candlestick and round vase. Dollar store DIY PROJECT – craft
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels – chocolate covered pretzels make fun tail feathers in this turkey jar
- Cool and Cheap DIY Craft Project for Teens | DIY Bath Bombs by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/27-cool-diy-projects-for-teen-girls/
- This fun craft for kids is colorful and simple and a great way to celebrate the sweet treats Mother Nature has to offer. Use miniature paper plates, some paint and construction paper to create these colorful fruits for a fun summer project.
- Lamp shad, craft flowers, hot glue gun. I think I can do this!
- Large picture frame covered with reindeer moss. Elegant.