Photo via: themagicbrushinc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- Window Art with Dollar store Frames. Dollar store frames are ideal for making window art with glue and food coloring. This is a project that your kids can help and enjoy making. It is super pretty when the light shining through.
- Repurpose Your Holiday Cards Into Cute and Helpful Magnets
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- Make this gorgeous garden gazing ball to add to your garden decor using items purchased at the thrift store and dollar store! It is both easy and inexpensive to make with these detailed tips and instructions. / timewiththea.com
- 10 Thrift Store Shopping Secrets You Should Know (like how to find the best thrift stores in your area using the National Thrift Store Directory)!
- DIY metal basket stand. Repurposed old brass candlestick and metal wire basket from the thrift store. http://jodikaye.blogspot.com/2016/03/junk-in-my-trunk.html
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Simple DIY! The dollar store oftentimes has gorgeous flowers, thrift stores always have vintage frames, and for those who want something a little sturdier than cardboard for the letter, Michaels or JoAnns carry wooden letters in all sizes!
- Thrift store picture frame painted with Provençe chalk paint and scrapbook paper under the glass
- Spray-painted chandeliers– get an ugly brass one from a thrift store & do this.