Photo via: eighteen25.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Do you love candies? Do you think that it’s neccessary for you to have jars or organizers to storage your favorite candy? If your answer is yes, you will not miss today’s post. The post is all about DIY ideas. They will tell you how to make a decorative jar without paying so much money.[Read the Rest]
- Candy corn tea light holders
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- Easy shaker – parmesean lid fit as on jars. Put flour or powdered sugar in it.. no mess..
- Super Glue and a Pickle Jar Too
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- Candy buffet – Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store!! by SAburns
- Candy Jar. Great gift idea for easy coworker or teacher gift.
- Personalized Candy Jar
- Spray painted candlesticks glued to jar bottoms with or without lids for candy bar buffet. I want some of these!!! Thanks Liz! I love these