Photo via: kastyles.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Dollar store candles and some spray paint! Mask with blue painters tape your design on the glass and use your spray paint color to go with your theme!
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- Hot glue flowers from dollar store onto old lamp shade in colors coordinating with new bedspread. Spray paint old lamp base from goodwill to match
- 10 Projects with Spray Paint • Tutorials, including this DIY gold striped vase by Two Twenty One!
- Everywhere you go you can find thrift store glass that nobody wants – gold mine! Why not turn it into a fantastic coordinating collection using spray paint?
- An spray paint green holiday bulbs gold to get a super polished look
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- How to spray paint jars – How to spray paint mason jars. Tips on how to create gold metallic mason jar vases. Gold vases from mason jars.
- Thrift store Lamp Makeover for teen girls bedroom using Gold spray paint, mod podge and gift wrap!
- A veteran painting contractor shares his secrets on how to paint a room fast, yet producing first-rate results. You can easily master these techniques too, and get a professional-looking finish.