Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store – outdoor black rubber door mat. Spray painted with Heirloom White from Home Depot. Sand to get a rustic feel.
- If you’re looking for simple yet high impact home decor pieces look no further than DIY crafts with pebbles and river rocks. These materials are cheap, easily accessible and you can create some pretty cool decor accents with them. It doesn’t take much effort too. Imagine adorable river rock mats and pebble coasters, beautiful wall art …
- These adorable snowman wine bottles can add a special touch to your winter decor. Place on the mantle or use as a table centerpiece. The set comes as shown. Mr. And Mrs. Snowman made from wine bottles and a child made from a beer bottle. The hats and earmuffs are included in the purchase. Please let me know if you would like the smaller snowman with a hat to represent a boy or earmuffs to represent a girl. All bottles are hand painted so the faces may vary in what you see in the picture from the actual one you receive.
- Use dollar store glasses, rubber bands, and spray paint to make beautiful candle holders.
- A Little Tipsy: Polka Dot Fruit Stand – Ive made these before, but never thought to use as fruit stand – love the square-ish bowl on top DO THIS SAME IDEA BUT MORE MODERN COLOR SCHEME (WHITE OR STAINLESS STEEL?)
- This festive sign is made from upcycled flip-flops! What a fun way to welcome summer and greet your guests. Signs are made to order and will look similar to those pictured here. I can customize with your last name, or any word other youd like instead of Welcome. Price will vary for a sign with more letters (and flip-flops). Thanks for shopping Ta-Da! Workshop. Please stop by again. www.tadaworkshop.com www.facebook.com/tadaworkshop
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- $2 DIY Fridge Mats From Vinyl Placemats…I love this idea…definitely going to do it as I HATE cleaning the fridge.
- diy ping pong lights: thinking of making this more wintry by coating the pp balls with epsom salts and using a white light string…they would kind of look like little snow balls.
- Linen closet storage idea!-This is what mine would look like!
- Dollar Store Snowflake Door Hanger…I love this, but I would love to turn this into Christmas wreath too with red sprigs and greenery and plaid ribbon!