Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY beach bag from a towel love this so I can just shake it out n throw it in the wash!
- Put this rustic watering can sun catcher in your yard and add a little wow & pizzazz! Strung with beautiful blue & green peacock colored acrylic beads and clear acrylic water drop beads. Really dazzles & sparkles when the sun hits the clear beads! A Willow Tree Loft one-of-a-kind item. – Overall hanging height: approx 31 – Watering can * handle to spout: 16 * 11 tall * 6.5 wide – 12 strands of acrylic beads strung on 50 lb. mono-filament
- To organize socks in the laundry room or small toys in a kids closet. S hooks and dollar tree baskets. To organize socks in the laundry room or small toys…
- Store Purses on Shower Hooks – 150 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas and Projects for the Entire Home
- My towel cake I made for bridal shower!
- Floating Candles – made by painting paper towel and toilet paper rolls white and drippy with “wax.” String them from the ceiling with LED lights. The darker it is the more impressive, and magical.
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- Wall of hanging plants with DIY plywood hooks and macrame hangers | Growing Spaces
- Command Hooks as Pot Lid Holders | Click Pic for 20 DIY Kitchen Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Easy Kitchen Organization Ideas
- Have a ton of scarves and no idea how to store them? This seems to solve that! Take a plastic coat hanger and a set of plastic shower curtain hooks, and you can either glue the hooks together to the hanger, or, you could just put the hangers on the coathanger and voila. Scarfs organized.
- Instead of the current design, use Iron Mans face and a second sheet behind it with his face colored, the sections separated by black.
- It is not difficult to choose and incorporate a wall decoration these days. Many choices and options are available these days and a person can go with any one according to his taste and requirement. The simplest way is to enhance the looks of a wall is through a color or colors. In this regard, the