Photo via: createandbabble.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Floating Candles – made by painting paper towel and toilet paper rolls white and drippy with “wax.” String them from the ceiling with LED lights. The darker it is the more impressive, and magical.
- DIY Disney Autograph and Photo album Scrapbooks Made from dollar store phot albums and some scrapbook pages and some dollar store Glitter Stickers . Inside I added blank note cards for autographs from the characters and we can ad pictures later. All this cost less than $8
- I can’t believe that we haven’t put together a Farmhouse Ikea Hack collection yet! Well we have to fix that right! So here you go…Part 1 to the Farmhouse Ikea Hack Collection. You are going to find some really Farmtastic creations like a Gorgeous Farmhouse Sideboard…and Incredible Distressed Farmhouse Mirror…A Wonderful Entry Way Table which …
- From organization solutions to beautiful decor, you wont believe these crafty ideas started at the dollar store.
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- You wont believe these eye-catching accent pieces started at a dollar store.