Photo via: sondralynathome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Candy Dishes- Sondra Lyn at Home
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- Summer Wreath made with Pine Cone Zinnias – Cottage at the Crossroads
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Wreath – Wreaths – Hydrangea Wreath – Fall Wreath – Summer Front Door Wreaths – Etsy Handmade by HomeHearthGarden www.homehearthgarden.etsy.com wreaths
- buy flipflops at the dollar store, bling them up, then make a wreath for summer…I need to make this for my sister! @ DIY Home Design
- Tutorial on making a fresh wreath! Im totally doing this in the next couple days with free pine clippings I got from leftover trees at Home Depot
- My summer wreath! I love all things flip flops!
- Get sandals from the dollar store, glue them together as shown, add WELCOME letters and other embellishments, then hang it as a summer wreath. Love this easy DIY wreath idea
- Only a couple of more weeks of school and it’s officially summer! I love dressing up my front door for the season, so I’m thinking of creating a new Summer Wreath. I’ve been searching the web high and low for some awesome ideas…. So today I thought I’d share with you my Top 15 Fabulous …
- Life is better in flip flops. Summer wreath.
- Patriotic Decorations: How to Make a Burlap Wreath. Bring a touch of Americana to your front door with these easy burlap summer wreaths ideas. Thanks Etsy owner @AllDoorsWreaths for letting us share. wreaths patriotic crafts