Photo via: m.crateandbarrel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Utilize glass apothecary jars and canisters (from dollar stores) in bathrooms and fill with inexpensive bath items such as cotton balls, bath salts, soaps, etc.
- In the fourth installment of our furniture series on tables (see past series on the Kitchen Table, Dining Table, and Coffee Table) we present the side table. Its that perfect extra spot to set a glass, stand a lamp, or display fresh flowers. – Megan Hamakers Furniture Design Series: The Side Table design collection on Dwell.
- Set of 3 hand painted and stenciled mason jars *MADE TO ORDER, please note that each one will be different, each jar, bottle shape and effects can not be replicated. This product is one of a kind. Ple More
- Be Creative: DIY Home Decor Ideas DIY Dcor: How To Customize A Wooden Storage Crate
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Add charm to your patio with these firefly-friendly lightning bugs in a bottle. Place a set of copper wire LED lights in clean wine bottle and enjoy the glow.
- Dollar tree paper lantern with light! $1.00 One pack of coffee filters 150 count $1.00 One pack of AAA batteries 8 count $1.00 (only need 2) Just scrunch the bottom part of the filter a little smaller and make the bottom flat to crate a fluffy flower look then just glue away! Until u reach the end… Note: If u want the color to show through, space out the placement of the filters on the lantern
- Dollar store DIY mirror. 3 mirrors, foam board, glass rocks, and some hot glue-$6
- Bird Bath Fairy Garden | Beautiful and Cheap DIY Project for Spring by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/fairy-garden-ideas/
- Cool and Cheap DIY Craft Project for Teens | DIY Bath Bombs by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/27-cool-diy-projects-for-teen-girls/