Photo via: eyeballsbydaycraftsbynight.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jingle bell candles as a centerpiece for Christmas :: hitting up the dollar store!!!
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- This cute holiday candle decorated with these same (spray painted) jingle bells
- you can get the vases at Dollar Tree for $1 each. 3 bags of the rocks at $1 each, and the floating candles in a 6 pack for $2.99 at Hob Lob. With a super gorgeous orchid as the flower, in the colors of the wedding, youve got yourself a very pretty, and very thrifty centerpiece! Hmmm…gorgeous!
- Whether they sparkle, jingle or are just plain pretty, youll want to keep these DIY Christmas wreaths up all year long.
- 100 bathroom makeover reveal, bathroom ideas, home decor, small bathroom ideas, 1 waste basket wrapped with rope
- DIYFriday 3 easy steps to kick start your fall décor with these jute wrapped chalk painted milk bottles. Just paint, wrap & fill.
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- If you’re looking for simple yet high impact home decor pieces look no further than DIY crafts with pebbles and river rocks. These materials are cheap, easily accessible and you can create some pretty cool decor accents with them. It doesn’t take much effort too. Imagine adorable river rock mats and pebble coasters, beautiful wall art …
- (1) Hometalk :: $100 Bathroom Makeover REVEAL waste basket wrapped in rope
- Beautiful candles with jute webbing and dollar store ornaments
- Great Christmas table setting, simple to create, and clear up!!