Photo via: diyprojectsforteens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These easy organizing ideas will help you get it together! Have you ever wondered how super organized people do it? Here are some of their best secrets!
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- And if you dont follow these rules, your world will probably fall apart. Just kidding! But OCD or not, you can probably stand to get a little more thorough with your cleaning, while saving time
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Hello, and welcome to the Decorating for your Personality series. This post is all about INTJ’s, decorating for the Mastermind. This is one post in a sixteen part series looking at how your Myers Briggs personality profile affects your decorating choices. Most recently we looked at ENFP (Inspirer) and principles they should be considering in their home decor. In this series, it’s important …
- Some of you might have noticed that this post accidentally posted yesterday again, hate when that happens!! I follow so many people on Instagram and today’s talented guests is one of them. Meet Jessica of Kindred Creative Studio who has a great eye for design and a heart that beats for dogs. I loved reading her story…Read More »
- DIY Wreath … Ok, maybe “wreath” is a stretch. It may not be round, but you all know what I mean. The fall front porch adorned with a pumpkin topiary on each side welcomes guests and trick-or-treaters
- Here is the free download for the teacher appreciation chips gift idea. Find hundreds of more free printables HERE. Please note this download is for personal use only. If sharing, please share directly for the main post HERE. Thank you! Click here to download (right click and save image to computer)
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- awesome Her House Always Smells Fantastic And People Dont Know Why. THIS Is Her Secret! by http://www.dana-home-decor.xyz/diy-crafts-home/her-house-always-smells-fantastic-and-people-dont-know-why-this-is-her-secret/