Photo via: fabuloushomeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The book folding pattern allows the folder to create this unique Love pattern to be in the book. All my book patterns are measure and mark patterns in mm. Its very simple to create. The end result is so impressive to look at as well as looks great in any place of your house. For this pattern you need a hardback book of 20 cm+ tall ,564+ pages. What you get: 1) instruction + free heart pattern (45 folds) to practice ; 2) pattern for 282 folds The pattern will be download instantly after your payment. You are free to sell completed books but not to share or sell any of the patterns. All my patterns are tried and tested.
- It’s already that time of year! You know, when we decorate our homes with ugly, terrifying Halloween decorations. I love it! I try not to be too distasteful, but there is just something strangely fun about having creepy things dressing up my home; even if I only get one month! My kids enjoy the … Continue reading Halloween Decorations Ideas You Should Must Try In 2015 →
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- DIY OF THE WEEK : Side table from a wire basket – a 20 minute DIY Basket: Target (there are some of this Right now on the Sales Spot for $3) Ross has some cheap options as well. Spray Paint: Recommend Rust oleum or Valspar. Table Top: Just take the top of an old Stool or old table, I find some great options at the Thrift Store.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- The Mason jar. Love it or hate it, you can’t deny both its utility and natural cuteness. Not only they are decorative and functional, but are also inexpensive, making it no wonder that most households have at least a small collection. Whether you’re decorating, organizing, or preparing gifts, there are a myriad of adorable ways …
- Candy Canes. The quintessential Christmas treat. They just make me happy. And not just because they taste delicious. Candy Canes have a pretty amazing Story to tell, too. Wrap up a box of Candy Canes and deliver them to the people in your Happy Home’s world with this FREE Printable tag attached…Click HERE for your …
- Canning Jar Lid Alternative ~ Did you know that you can also use a lid from a peanut butter jar on a canning jar? Not only are the plastic lids good for the freezer, but they are easier to use in the refrigerator than the metal rings and lids
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- Would love this down the side of a house or garage. Id grow a deciduous vine up it. -e