Photo via: wedding10.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- September 22nd is officially the first day of Fall!!! YAY! Fall is by far my favorite season! I really love everything about it. Especially the weather and the food! Apple Cider, Pumpkin everything, steamy soups, oh my! The temps have dropped and we are loving the gorgeous Fall weather in New York! I thought it’d be fun to round up some really cute Fall decor ideas! Here are some of my faves! My Fall Mantel Display from 2012 Fall season Fall Monogram Wreath from Two Twenty One Fall Front Porch makeover from DecorChick My $5 Burlap Fall Wreath Pinecone Fall Wreath from V & Co. Fall Wreath update from Homey Home Design Pottery Barn inspired Fall decor from Live Laugh Rowe Amazing Fall front porch from Liz Marie Blog 5 minute Fall Garland from Making Home Base Free Fall Printables from Two Twenty One Has Fall arrived where you live? Check out these DIY Fall Wreath Ideas too!
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- Are you looking for some inexpensive St. Patrick’s Day décor? Forget the retail stores. With just a quick trip to your local dollar store, you can craft your own for just pennies! Take a peek below at this sweet and simple Luck o’ the Irish candle holder, an easy and inexpensive piece you can make… Read More »
- This festive sign is made from upcycled flip-flops! What a fun way to welcome summer and greet your guests. Signs are made to order and will look similar to those pictured here. I can customize with your last name, or any word other youd like instead of Welcome. Price will vary for a sign with more letters (and flip-flops). Thanks for shopping Ta-Da! Workshop. Please stop by again. www.tadaworkshop.com www.facebook.com/tadaworkshop
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Spring means new beginnings, which also means spring cleaning. This might sound boring, but it’s incredibly necessary, especially in your bedroom, which has been collecting dust all winter. And once you’ve done your spring cleaning, you might realize that you need to update your room decor. Does that mean it’s time to break the bank at … Read More
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Letting your Christmas party guests remember your unique party may ask you to try something new. With different interesting decorations and your wonderful imagination, it can create a both merry and bright season atmosphere of Christmas. Here is an amazing collection of DIY Christmas decorations. They are cheap and easy to be done even within […]
- Happy Frugal Friday everyone! It has been UNSEASONABLY warm where I live and that has got me in a spring cleaning frame of mind. More specifically, I’ve been yearning to get my house in ORDER! Since it’s FRUGAL FRIDAY, we decided to see what we could come up with in the organization department that might …
- “This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.” I love this idea!