Photo via: printablemonogram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Square vases for markers….so this is what I can do with all my extra center piece vases!!
- 7.) Square mirrors become artsy planters with a hot glue gun.
- Our popular and multi-use Better Together Daily Pouch introduces 4 NEW beautiful designs and colors! Elegant violet square, perfect pink square, awe-inspiring pink rain, and classic gray leaf styles are now in and ready for you to use their many pockets for so many uses, such as for school, craft organizer, iPad case, travel buddy and more!
- Farm animal sorting using stickers from TCR and containers and ping pong balls from the dollar store!
- DIY Wall Decor Using Dollar Tree Trays and Dollar Tree Stickers.
- Dollar Tree frames and wall stickers
- Take the backs out of frames and apply vinyl stickers directly to the glass.
- Entrance for a pool party. Get these items at the dollar store and attach with Velcro stickers.
- Buy a canvas, put letter stickers on it and paint over in whatever color you want. Peel stickers off for your own personal creation. 🙂 -Moms Got Ink, fb
- DIY Disney Autograph and Photo album Scrapbooks Made from dollar store phot albums and some scrapbook pages and some dollar store Glitter Stickers . Inside I added blank note cards for autographs from the characters and we can ad pictures later. All this cost less than $8
- A Do It Yourself Monogram Wreath – all the stuff comes from a dollar store. This is amazing!
- DIY Monogram Letter – Using cardboard letters and aluminum foil