Photo via: swankydietitian.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- Organizing containers can get pricey, but adding a few touches to brightly colored Dollar Store Bins provides a budget-friendly way to create industrial style storage for your bathroom. ad DesignedMega
- Create your own gold glass cloche using three items from Dollar Tree. You can make any dessert feel special putting it under a gold glass cloche. Great for cupcakes!
- Dollar Stores Stacking Christmas Boxes Lighted Diorama 4:00 PM Gail @Purple Hues and Me crafts diy, For the Holidays 18 commentsDollar Stores Stacking Christmas Boxes Lighted Diorama
- Awesome project to turn dollar store bins into stylish storage using paint!
- Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Storage Cabinet! Inspired by my Dollar Tree DIY Cube shelf. The DIY Bathroom Storage cabinet is perfect for bathroom storage needs. …
- DIY Slide Out Drawers. This should be done under every sink, kitchen
- How To Remove Labels From Bottles…Fill your sink with very hot water. Then fill each bottle with hot water also and place into the sink. Next, add this to sink water…1/2 cup baking powder, 1 Tbsp dish soap, 2 cups white vinegar. Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a few seconds, let bottle soak for a few minutes and then the labels comes right off
- Take plastic bins from the dollar store and upgrade them using metallic spray paint to give them a tin finish.
- Make Stylish Storage Bins By Covering Bankers Boxes with Fabric
- Dollar Tree pencil holders screwed for pantry storage