Photo via: craftingwithintention.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo frames on candlesticks. Put on top of piano??
- Dollar Store candlesticks and thrift store vases, spray painted beautiful blue.
- Cupcake Stands out of mirrors and candlesticks! Alternative options for use would be to display products , bathroom display for perfumes… be creative! Love this!
- Spray painted candlesticks glued to jar bottoms with or without lids for candy bar buffet. I want some of these!!! Thanks Liz! I love these
- DIY serving stands – plates, candlesticks, gorilla glue…i want to make this
- GENIOUS! Dollar store vases and candlesticks – so gorgeous! Fill with various blue, white and moss balls
- Dollar store mirrors and candlesticks to make a beautiful dessert stand.
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- DIY Dollar Tree candlesticks. 2 glued together for medium height, and 3 for the tallest. Place large ornaments on top, or paint Styrofoam spheres. Voila! Inexpensive Winter Wonderland wedding decor! Short centerpieces More
- My daughter made lip balm holder with candlestick and round vase. Dollar store DIY PROJECT – craft
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together. Put dip in bowl!
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together….thrift shop finds?? @ DIY Home Cuteness