Photo via: craftingwithintention.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store mirrors and candlesticks to make a beautiful dessert stand.
- dollar store tart pans glued onto candlesticks for cake trays!
- Spray painted candlesticks glued to jar bottoms with or without lids for candy bar buffet. I want some of these!!! Thanks Liz! I love these
- Cupcake Stands out of mirrors and candlesticks! Alternative options for use would be to display products , bathroom display for perfumes… be creative! Love this!
- DIY serving stands – plates, candlesticks, gorilla glue…i want to make this
- Love this! This is made from repurposed glass jars, 99cent store candlesticks & wood finials glued to the lids of the jars (Mayonnaise, spaghetti sauce, etc..)
- DIY $5 Tiered Dessert Stand instructions, using thrift store plates and dollar candlesticks!
- Flower balls- Lamps or candlesticks from the thrift shop, styrofoam balls, flowers from the Dollar Store
- How to make inexpensive, thrifty hurricanes with vases and candlesticks.
- GENIOUS! Dollar store vases and candlesticks – so gorgeous! Fill with various blue, white and moss balls
- Photo frames on candlesticks. Put on top of piano??
- Dollar Store candlesticks and thrift store vases, spray painted beautiful blue.