Photo via: thinkingcloset.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- Need a cheap, quick and versatile wreath? This ones for you all youll basically need is a pool noodle, glue gun, burlap and a needle and thread to make a fe…
- The perfect beach decor starts with a palm tree and ends with the sun setting over blue sea. This tropical wall hanging is a bright and cheery addition to your coastal decor. The size is approximately 32” wide x 21” tall x 2” This wall art is made from reclaimed pallet wood. The years of weather and miles of wear creates a rustic look that simply cannot be artificially created. Splits, cracks and nail holes build character. This item has already been sold. Your purchase will be a very similar product. Reclaimed wood provides a unique appearance. Each item is a one of a kind. While custom orders will be very similar to the item shown, some differences may be noticeable. This item is shipped complete and with necessary mounting hardware. This product is as seen here, complete and ready to ship. Check out the rest of the shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodburyCreek?ref=search_shop_redirect 123161
- Create an Element Jar (or necklace jar) just like a Nebular Jar, but for the Moon, Stars, Sky, and Sun! Step by step tutorial to create
- Ornament Garland Ornament Garland — why didnt I think of that? String several cheap ornaments onto ribbon, and hang the swag on a mantel or doorway.
- How to Make a Dreamcatcher. Making a dreamcatcher is a fun project you can do by yourself or with friends. You will need a hoop, suede lace, string, and decorative materials to create a basic dreamcatcher. Start the dreamcatcher by…
- Floating Candles – made by painting paper towel and toilet paper rolls white and drippy with “wax.” String them from the ceiling with LED lights. The darker it is the more impressive, and magical.
- This is an awesome way to highlight sentimental items using 4 picture frames found at the dollar store
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- Dollar Tree bin with a lip or ledge 1/4″ Aluminum Trim Channel (comes in 4 ft lengths), cut to size 6 1/2 inch screws Power Drill (with a drill bit slightly wider than screw, and a bit about 1/3 the circumference)
- I had some questions regarding how I made the pallet sign for my Valentine’s mantel, so I thought I’d put together a quick tutorial for you. It is so easy to make a pallet sign and takes a very minimal time commitment! Let’s get to it. Step 1: Find Your Wood Yes, but where do …