Photo via: thinkingcloset.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create an Element Jar (or necklace jar) just like a Nebular Jar, but for the Moon, Stars, Sky, and Sun! Step by step tutorial to create
- Need a cheap, quick and versatile wreath? This ones for you all youll basically need is a pool noodle, glue gun, burlap and a needle and thread to make a fe…
- Ornament Garland Ornament Garland — why didnt I think of that? String several cheap ornaments onto ribbon, and hang the swag on a mantel or doorway.
- This is an awesome way to highlight sentimental items using 4 picture frames found at the dollar store
- Dollar Tree bin with a lip or ledge 1/4″ Aluminum Trim Channel (comes in 4 ft lengths), cut to size 6 1/2 inch screws Power Drill (with a drill bit slightly wider than screw, and a bit about 1/3 the circumference)
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- DIY Lighting Ideas for Teen and Kids Rooms -Ping Pong Ball Lights – Fun DIY Lights like Lamps, Pendants, Chandeliers and Hanging Fixtures for the Bedroom plus cool ideas With String Lights. Perfect for Girls and Boys Rooms, Teenagers and Dorm Room Decor
- Step by step directions on how to make Dollar Store skeleton costume contest trophies www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com
- How to Make a Secret Book Safe, a step by step photo tutorial on how to hollow out a book.
- As you know, I’ve been obsessed lately with string art. We’re starting to pull things together for my daughter’s room decor, and she has a bright and fun vibe. Of course we needed to incorporate some string art – and so Heart String Art it is! So fun and bright, and a simple shape so…Read More »
- reverse string art
- DIY: Make a cool and stylish metallic Bling Pumpkin in no time using tacky glue, gold paint, and a string of gold mardi gras beads. So simple and different!!