Photo via: hip2save.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I think Ive seen these at the dollar tree. Great to organize often used baking items.
- Adorable DYI Easter Serving Stand, easy to make and super cute! You can pick up candle sticks, plates, bowls, AND candy at Dollar Tree!
- Dollar Tree Spring Wreath–LOVE this project! Made from supplies picked up at the dollar store and super easy to make! DiY wreath spring
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- $1 so many possibilities Clothes pins Scarfs Hats Mittens Gloves Bras Underwear Toys Puzzles Toy cars Toiletries You name it! No need to cut the mesh just pop the hanger through. The bags were purchased at the dollar tree and the hanger well was in my sons closet. Happy organizing!
- Best Country Crafts For The Home – DIY Painted Canvas Farmhouse Sign – Cool and Easy DIY Craft Projects for Home Decor, Dollar Store Gifts, Furniture and Kitchen Accessories – Creative Wall Art Ideas, Rustic and Farmhouse Looks, Shabby Chic and Vintage Decor To Make and Sell http://diyjoy.com/country-crafts-for-the-home
- 3D Valentine art : 5×7 Frame from the Dollar Store (remove glass), Scrapbook paper on hand or another Dollar Store find, 3 heart picks (package comes w/8), .25 ¢, Supplies: knife, pencil, scissors, glue, on hand Adorable for the wall, end table or as a Valentine gift
- Ready to Pop ~ Popcorn favors for a baby shower. Cute and easy! https://www.retailpackaging.com/categories/74-everyday-specialty-ribbon/products/2359-mini-satin-ribbon DIY crafts bags
- So here are 15 fabulous ideas to organize your laundry room… Ive already purchased a super cute drink dispenser for laundry detergent! Score!
- Ive used a kitchen divider meant for baking sheets to hold gift bags and tissue paper. I have three of those kitchen dividers in my house and only one is actually in the kitchen. They are so versatile!