Photo via: thekrazycouponlady.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sweet Floweret: Easter Egg Tree Tutorial
- Are you looking for some inexpensive St. Patrick’s Day décor? Forget the retail stores. With just a quick trip to your local dollar store, you can craft your own for just pennies! Take a peek below at this sweet and simple Luck o’ the Irish candle holder, an easy and inexpensive piece you can make… Read More »
- Now, you too can have the same Amber BPA-Free Plastic Bottles and High Quality Black Pump Tops the team at Southern Zoomer uses to bottle their Premium Sweet Almond Oil. Our customers love them! What More
- Show your little ones some love with these sweet Valentines Day gifts for kids.
- If I know my sweet readers at all, I know you love dollar store crafts as much as I do. Last year I rounded up over 60 Dollar Store Craft Projects, and you asked for more. Well, you got it, thanks…
- Dollar store fake fruit + glitter = cute inexpensive decor Simply Southern, Sweet, Classy and Sassy: DIY Christmas Décor!
- You will love these Nap,in Covered Candles and we have included an easy video tutorial plus other sweet versions for you to try.
- Chip Bar. How fun and simple! Not really into the candy bar bc I dont have a sweet tooth but I do like my chips 🙂
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- This fun craft for kids is colorful and simple and a great way to celebrate the sweet treats Mother Nature has to offer. Use miniature paper plates, some paint and construction paper to create these colorful fruits for a fun summer project.
- Easy shaker – parmesean lid fit as on jars. Put flour or powdered sugar in it.. no mess..
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.