Photo via: storagegeek.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple Ideas to Make the Most of Your Drawer Space
- The perfect wall art for every room and space.
- Budget Friendly Bathroom Organizing: Use Dollar Store Stackable Containers to Maximize Space & Minimize Cost AlejandraTV
- Hack your SUVs trunk space by making it double-decker.
- Welcome to Fabulous Finds Friday 4. Thrift is all the rage and that includes for the holidays, yet we still want a cheerful and inviting space for the season. Simple and easy …(Read More)
- A cheap, easy, DIY solution for extra storage and shelf space in the kids…
- 150 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas and Projects for the Entire Home. OMG sooo handy when you dont have much lower cabinet space in the bathroom
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Cover the soil with beach sand and start designing your little piece of beachfront property. Place sea treasures here and there, and I think a Beach Dune Fence is a must. It defines the space so nicely.
- Christmas Tablescape table top decoration – faux tree saplings make a very natural and organic decor
- Dollar store decor and organization in our nursery…. shelf liner under the changing pad on top of the dresser!!!
- Top 19 Most Genius Ideas For Home Makeover With Spray Paint That You Must See