Photo via: weheartit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out.
- Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out. So cute and easy!
- Paper Issues: Rudolph with Your Nose so Bright! – His light up nose is made out of a tea light!
- Candy corn tea light holders
- Dollar Tree Hostess Gift. Also could be great for a coffee or tea lover.
- DIY with white paper bag. Glue on paper dollies and place sand on the bottom of each bag and then place a tea light candle in the center!
- What a wonderful idea to re-purpose one or two of your favorite old tea cups and saucers! Even a neat idea for a party favor…
- Wayyyy back around Christmas I took some time off to partake in my latest adventure. Relaxing. As many of you may remember, relaxing consisted of knitting a sweater, perfecting homemade pizzas, reading and … teaching myself to screen print these tea towels. I also spent a little time looking up … Continue reading →
- DIY Thrifted Dishes Bird Feeder and Bird Bath from Morena’s Corner. I’ve gotten a message asking for more outdoor DIYs, and these are just a variation on the “glue and stick” cake stands. Top Photo: Tea Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial from Morena’s Corner at Dollar Store Crafts here. Bottom Photo: Tea Pot Bird Bath Tutorial from Morena’s Corner here.
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- Heres a clever collection of simple & fun recycling crafts to enjoy with your kids. Happy crafting!