Photo via: letsgorv.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- with a large family, cant tell you how much I appreciate a basket for TP versus a holder for one tiny roll. Genius.
- $10 Linen Closet Make-over. You should see the before pictures! Seriously need to do this.
- Closet organization is like any other homekeeping task…it can be easy, or it can be complicated. If you have the skills, tools and budget to do a closet makeover complete with built-in components, then…
- Because keeping track of a tiny piece of metal is hard, OK?
- An absolutely beautiful pink and gold graduation party, filled with DIY ideas and inspired by Tiny Prints new line of invitations.
- Tiny Sewists: Teaching Kids to Sew setup and safety for children sewing
- $1 so many possibilities Clothes pins Scarfs Hats Mittens Gloves Bras Underwear Toys Puzzles Toy cars Toiletries You name it! No need to cut the mesh just pop the hanger through. The bags were purchased at the dollar tree and the hanger well was in my sons closet. Happy organizing!
- Got makeup? Then you have clutter, period. The fact is, I’m a bit of a beauty product junkie. Makeup is not something I need more of! But I also want to have a clutter free… Read More
- If I know my sweet readers at all, I know you love dollar store crafts as much as I do. Last year I rounded up over 60 Dollar Store Craft Projects, and you asked for more. Well, you got it, thanks…
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.