Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY candy jar from a terra cotta pot. Maybe I can decorate it with some cristmas ribbon, and use it for christmas
- Transferring photos onto just about any surface such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta and even fabric has become a popular craft projects. It is a pretty
- Decorating Dollar Store Terra Cotta Pots
- Grab a few terra cotta pots, paint, and faux greenery balls to get started to make these DIY Topiary Trees.
- 2. Spray paint cheap terra cotta pots! Pretty! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Bubble Gum/Candy Machine – Terra Cotta Pots + Glass Bowl From The Dollar Store + Spray Paint + A Cute Bow! What A Great Gift To Make For The Holidays
- Christmas decor on a budget – Dollar Tree Snow Globe
- Mini Snow Globe made from Dollar Tree items
- Mini lamppost snow globe how-to. Its like Narnia in a jar! Via Dishfunctional Designs.
- Use Old Globe lights from bathroom fixtures to make a cake stand base.
- Whats Up with The Buells: CRAFTING: DIY SNOW GLOBE SHOT GLASS ORNAMENTS
- How To Make Wine Glass Snow Globe Candle Holder | The WHOot