Photo via: kscraftshack.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Halloween is just around the corner. It is a great time to get into the Halloween spirit with some gorgeous and spooky decorations. You don’t really have to spend a fortune on store-bought stuff for Halloween decor this year. Just with a bit of handiwork and creativity, you can make them all by yourself. Here…Read More »
- Decorate your walls with whimsical holiday icons in just a few simple steps! First, paint your canvas with the color of your choice. Once dry, adhere the laser cut plaques with Weldbond®. Make multiple styles and sizes to add holiday cheer to your home. Everything you need for this project can be found at your local Michaels.
- Window Art with Dollar store Frames. Dollar store frames are ideal for making window art with glue and food coloring. This is a project that your kids can help and enjoy making. It is super pretty when the light shining through.
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great cheap start for holiday centerpieces.
- These Dollar Store plates decorated with a Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pen are the perfect choice! Just add your design (If you are like me, and can not even draw a stick person, just buy a stencil), and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, and the design becomes permanent and food safe! I plan on making several of my Christmas candies and cookies and spreading cheer through the neighborhood.
- These cups are the cutest and sweetest DIY Valentines Day Gift for Classmates. They can be easily be made in minutes and are very inexpensive to make! They make a great gift for teachers to give to their students also.
- Mason jars really are one of the most versatile items out there – and great fun to play with around the holidays. Any holiday, really, but were concentrat
- A great list of camping gear you can buy at the dollar store!! Its so much cheaper for something you only use a few times a year. There are some great ideas in here.
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- Sooo cute! Making a cloche out of a glass candle stick, glass plate, glass and knob. Stone spray paint can change any dollar store find…Savvy Seasons by Liz