Photo via: coco29.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Here is an adorable gift idea for Valentine’s Day ~ m&m butterflies! The kids can even help make them for classmates, teachers, etc! It also would look cute with pink jelly beans or any other candy. They are really simple to make and you could do them for any occasion, not just Valentine’s Day. Materials Needed: …
- I had some questions regarding how I made the pallet sign for my Valentine’s mantel, so I thought I’d put together a quick tutorial for you. It is so easy to make a pallet sign and takes a very minimal time commitment! Let’s get to it. Step 1: Find Your Wood Yes, but where do …
- Valentines Day | Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies are so simple to make and they are perfect for entertaining or gift giving for Valentines Day.
- DIY Canvas Wall Art (Using Hole Punch and Gold Card) | Click Pic for 36 DIY Wall Art Ideas for Living Room | DIY Wall Decorating Ideas for the Home
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- 20 Valentines Day Snack Crafts for kids! A collection of the most adorable edible snacks that kids will LOVE!
- Over 30 printable non-candy Valentines! Perfect for kids to give to friends or classmates on Valentines Day!
- These cups are the cutest and sweetest DIY Valentines Day Gift for Classmates. They can be easily be made in minutes and are very inexpensive to make! They make a great gift for teachers to give to their students also.
- DIY Mothers Day gift ideas your Mom will keep forever. Cool gift sets, handmade cards, art. Creative homemade presents make gift giving on a budget easy.
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flower Vases From Salt And Pepper Shakers – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts