Photo via: thinkingcloset.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a toilet paper roll and some crepe paper to make the cutest DIY Halloween mini pinata ever. Youll love finding out whats inside!
- Shopping for the next home decor? Heres a dollar store craft that would look perfect in your living room or even the bedroom. Were sure youll love this.
- There are a lot of things I LOVE about this undertaking! Youll need to be certain that the flowers open at the most suitable time, thus a lot of planning has to be done to perfect the timing. Your garden is frequently as unique as you, the gardener, and ought to suit what it is…
- This inexpensive DIY will look amazing in your garden! I love to make Easy Dish Flowers!!! (Pinned in partnership with Hometalk)
- The Mason jar. Love it or hate it, you can’t deny both its utility and natural cuteness. Not only they are decorative and functional, but are also inexpensive, making it no wonder that most households have at least a small collection. Whether you’re decorating, organizing, or preparing gifts, there are a myriad of adorable ways …
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- One of the most beautiful things about Christmas is giving and receiving gifts. This holiday season, don’t settle for store-bought gifts. Make your loved ones feel special by giving them a DIY Christmas gift. What better way to celebrate this holiday than creative handmade Christmas gifts? The time, effort, creativity, and love you spent on…Read More »
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …
- So I have to admit this is my first chalk board project ever! wahoo! I know there are a million chalk board makeovers out there, so obviously this is not a new technique, but I have to say I’m really loving it! I think I took a fun twist on the trend. Take a look… …
- DIY Tic Tac Toe Game Board for kids– this would be easy to do for either gender. those pretty organza bags with the black sharpie lines and different colored glass stones from the dollar store 🙂 love it!