Photo via: thekimsixfix.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- This time of the year, pumpkins can be found everywhere. Between the food, the smells, and the decorations, the orange veggies are almost a staple. Add a little of that Fall touch to your craftin…
- I can’t believe that we haven’t put together a Farmhouse Ikea Hack collection yet! Well we have to fix that right! So here you go…Part 1 to the Farmhouse Ikea Hack Collection. You are going to find some really Farmtastic creations like a Gorgeous Farmhouse Sideboard…and Incredible Distressed Farmhouse Mirror…A Wonderful Entry Way Table which …
- Do you want to transform your bathroom into a rustic country paradise? This list of the best farmhouse bathroom design ideas for 2017 can help.
- Best Country Crafts For The Home – DIY Painted Canvas Farmhouse Sign – Cool and Easy DIY Craft Projects for Home Decor, Dollar Store Gifts, Furniture and Kitchen Accessories – Creative Wall Art Ideas, Rustic and Farmhouse Looks, Shabby Chic and Vintage Decor To Make and Sell http://diyjoy.com/country-crafts-for-the-home
- Turn old jars into something beautiful with your Silhouette with this months Silhouette Creators Challenge. Create a beautiful Farmhouse Kitchen Canister or two to bring lots of fixer upper charm to your kitchen. | Housefulofhandmade.com
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- The people who came up with these hacks are BRILLIANT!!
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- How to Make a Tipsy Pumpkin Topiary (with Dollar Tree Pumpkins) – Using $1 Styrofoam pumpkins, a dowel, and some fabric scraps I made a darling pumpkin fall dec…
- Make this easy rustic farmhouse coffee table with balustrades or country-style legs and whitewash finish. The table is large enough for any …
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations