Photo via: homediyconcepts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Are you looking for some inexpensive St. Patrick’s Day décor? Forget the retail stores. With just a quick trip to your local dollar store, you can craft your own for just pennies! Take a peek below at this sweet and simple Luck o’ the Irish candle holder, an easy and inexpensive piece you can make… Read More »
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Looking to craft something special for the Christmas season but don’t have that much time? Here, we offer up Christmas crafts that require only a few on-hand materials and take just minutes to make — perfect for both you and the kids. For a playful nod to the traditional Christmas pin, try these cheerful corsages. … Continue reading Christmas Craft Ideas & Handmade Gifts →
- Looking for some cool crafts for teens to make and sell? These cheap, creative and cool DIY projects are some of the best ways for teenagers to make money.
- I don’t know a DIY’er that doesn’t love an amazing Dollar Store DIY and this is one of the cleverest and coolest I have seen! No doubt your local Dollar Store has an assortment of frames and it’s time for you to run down and pick up 8 of them to make this fabulous project. …
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Dollar Store Picture Frame and Message Board – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- Dollar Store Crafts – the best website for cheap craft ideas
- Need to decorate on a dime? These dollar store home decorating ideas and dollar store crafts will brighten up your home in a flash.