Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- In December of 2000, I made a bunch of these little snow people from recycled mittens and wooden balls. They are super easy to make and so much fun to give personality to! You can embellish them however you like, I made an entire family and placed them in a metal sleigh (pictured in theRead More »
- These tissue paper pumpkin favours are a great treat to send to school on Halloween or they make super cute party favours! Use them for any fall occasion!
- Someone give me a reason to throw a party so I have these centerpieces.
- When I couldnt find what I wanted in my budget, I made these great DIY Cake Stands for just $2.00 each! Guests LOVED them and they were SO easy to make!
- Could modge podge scrapbook paper on that matches your theme, like pink paper w/ a brown ribbon tied around. Use Pink and brown utensils. These could be used for any number of things – pen holder for any games, Larger cans for collecting the advice papers or any other papers from games
- How to personalize glass using etch medium – this is so easy and makes a great gift! You can do plates, casserole dishes, and more.
- These 10 Dollar Store Hacks to Keep Your Kids Busy All Summer are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME summer activities for kids! Now I have some great ways to keep my kids off the computer and having fun this summer! Definitely pinning!
- To make beautiful DIY geodes in your own kitchen you need more patience and time than anything else! Here is the basic recipe – great project idea craft – these would be fun gifts
- These cups are the cutest and sweetest DIY Valentines Day Gift for Classmates. They can be easily be made in minutes and are very inexpensive to make! They make a great gift for teachers to give to their students also.
- Learn how to make giant tissue paper flowers that are the perfect luau party decoration or anytime party decoration. These large tissue poms are so easy with this tutorial with pictures!