Photo via: hobbylobby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- Take 4 canvases (2 of each size), paint them a solid base color and add vinyl or stenciled design. Love this!
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- Set of 3 hand painted and stenciled mason jars *MADE TO ORDER, please note that each one will be different, each jar, bottle shape and effects can not be replicated. This product is one of a kind. Ple More
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- recipe on a dollar plate 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in a150 oven and its permanent! Put recipe on, give as gift, they keep the recipe plate! Cute idea!
- Do you love candies? Do you think that it’s neccessary for you to have jars or organizers to storage your favorite candy? If your answer is yes, you will not miss today’s post. The post is all about DIY ideas. They will tell you how to make a decorative jar without paying so much money.[Read the Rest]
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.