Photo via: transientexpression.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Do you love candies? Do you think that it’s neccessary for you to have jars or organizers to storage your favorite candy? If your answer is yes, you will not miss today’s post. The post is all about DIY ideas. They will tell you how to make a decorative jar without paying so much money.[Read the Rest]
- When it comes to the holiday season, there’s no better way to show your neighbors and visiting friends and family that you’re enjoying the spirit of the season than by creating a beautiful decoration scheme on your front door. Christmas front door decors are a festive surprise that makes those who visit your home feel … Continue reading 40 Fantastic Christmas Door Decorating Ideas →
- Who knew cookie cutters could be so versatile? I’m excited for today’s post….the kids are too and have all ready started gathering their broken crayons! 1. Frame those sentimental cookie cutters. This picture makes me happy and reminds me of my grandmother. Sure wish I had her old cookie cutters that are just like …
- I don’t know a DIY’er that doesn’t love an amazing Dollar Store DIY and this is one of the cleverest and coolest I have seen! No doubt your local Dollar Store has an assortment of frames and it’s time for you to run down and pick up 8 of them to make this fabulous project. …
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- spray paint old folding chairs! Good to keep in the garage for extra seating, just in case! – I love this, but wonder how they would stay shinny and not get scratched up??
- These clever storage inventions will simplify your life! A lot of them are perfect for small spaces, but also for those of you that love to be organized. These are easy storage solutions for everything from the kitchen and bathroom to the car and garage.
- A messy kitchen really always makes you loose the passion to cook delicacies. The cookers are in all places, so the kitchen is like a battlefield. Here we present you the pallet projects to help you save your hopeless kitchen. Of course, you can buy some cool and useful kitchen gadgets in stores, but the […]
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- I think y’all know how much I love printables. I seem to have one about every other week on my blog. Well today I thought I would share with you 12 of my all-time favorite Fall printables, including some of my own! Fall Bucket List (plus a blank template to make your own!) Download it …